CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rough Start to a week!!!

Sup ya'll
Sunday morning I woke up early. I couldn't sleep. I felt like heart burn or acid reflux. I went down stairs and a little later got real sick. Gotta love it, all i need right now. I am looking at the last week of school before finals. Perfect time to get sick. I was down all sunday, monday and feel better today, just really weak. My first final is thursday. This has been a way fun semester, filled with joy and happiness. I look graduation in the face and hope a pray that i have been doing well in my classes to really graduate. I don't ever remember a semester so stressful in my whole life. I need to get my strength back soon, i have come this far, i am not failing now. I feel a little like i did toward the end of my mission. The end there, satan was doing all he could to make me quit and give up and just go home. Now i feel like he is doing all he can to make me discouraged, afraid, and to just give up. I look forward to the "scott blackwell you just graduated college from the university of utah, what are you going to do next......I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD" I can not wait to leave and get away with Angie and just relax for 10 days. Have fun riding rides and enjoying the Florida sun. Graduation is MAY 2ND YA'LL, so please feel free to come and support yours truly. Angie has been a saint, taking care of me and putting up with me being sick. I hope to gain my full strength here soon. I did get my video project final 98% completed last saturday, that was sure nice feeling. I just didn't enjoy Sunday, even though the weather was way nice. I also need to get out on the golf course, that is another place i like to go to relax and let the stress out. Well, that is all for now. Can you believe it that i posted and it is not even the first of the month? I am trying to be better. Hope ya'll like brian regan and the tuneage i have posted so far.
LATER!!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

So did you get your final video project done? What time is your graduation? It's a Friday, so maybe we could swing it if Adam can get outta class. Come play here at the Rindy's -- that'll make you feel better. :)

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.