CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Last 2 Weeks

I sit here on a Sunday afternoon, working on homework. I look at the calendar, and notice that I have two weeks left of stuff and then I am done. Peter Murphy song, my last two weeks comes to mind. This week I will have three more finals done and out of the way. Last week I took one final and finished up on my business ethics class, which was a great class. This week I will turn in my video project, write a paper reflecting on my time at Orem High School, and then take a final on Friday for my Internet Marketing class. After Friday, that will make 4 out of 5 finals done. My last final is the most brutal one.....Managerial Accounting!!!! That one is on Tuesday of next week and will mark my last final of my college career up to this point.
Three weeks from today, Angie and I will be in the air flying to Walt Disneyworld in Orlando Florida. I am excited. It will just be nice to get away from everything and be able to relax and have a good time together.
Well, I have broken the trend in postings lately. Wish me luck these last two weeks. I will need all the help I can get.
Peace!!!!!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Hey, Dude! Only 9 more days -- and that's even counting the weekend! Wahoo!