CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

MICKEY MOUSE!!!!

SUP YA'LL
WE HAVE SOME BREAKING NEWS!!!! YESTERDAY, Angie and Scott were able to book their Disneyworld Trip. This is a big celebration of BDS'S graduation from the University of Utah. We are going May 11 and staying until May 21. We are sooooooooo excited. With Craig and Stephanie's help, we were able to get some deals on booking things and with their help as well, they will be able to help us out knowing how to do things there. I have never been to Florida, nor have I ever been to Disneyworld. Angie has, but I haven't. Now the problem is not overlooking the month of April and finals and projects. I need to enjoy the time I have in classes and enjoy looking forward to Disneyworld. We posted a slideshow about our trip to Disneyland with Craig and Steph, we will soon post pictures of our trip to Disneyworld. I feel like i did when i was going on my mission. Everyone knows about disneyworld and what to expect, I don't and I feel like I need to do research to learn about it. I am a little worried about going on Tower of Terror, even though I did it multiple times in California. Gotta work hard in April to play hard in May. We will keep ya'll posted.
LATER!!!!

4 comments:

Derek said...

Have a good time. Can you believe that I lived in Tampa Bay for six months and never went to Disneyworld? I did make the 45 minute drive over to attend the temple a few times, and in the process passed the Mickey Mouse ears, but never went. It was probably because I was flying solo. The Army sent me to Tampa by myself. Why enjoy a theme park without the fam. No fun I tell ya.
Tchau

Misty said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you....and jealous!! You guys will have a blast. Can't wait to see the pics.

Misty said...

By the by...it's a darn good thing you both will be here for AJ & Aaron's birthday. You'd get knocked off the "favorite Aunt & Uncle list" if you weren't. :)

Jenn said...

Yay! How fun. We hope you have a good time. We need to get together sometime and and have some fun... maybe when you get back in May (then school will almost be out for John too...)