CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Hey, Another year has come and gone. I just turned 29 today. Last year i was in St. George with Adam and Misty Rindlisbacher playing golf. We had dinner at a nice restaurant with my Father-in-law Doug. The server took a huge chunk out of my suprise birthday cake. This year, i stayed here in Pleasant Grove. Angie bought me 2 seasons of knight rider, a tie, board game of are you smarter than a 5th grader, a gift card to buy a new driver for my golf game this year. Tonight, we went and celebrated my birthday at my parents in Orem. We had crepes and cup cakes. It rained today with a little bit of snow. I cooked stakes for dinner for me and angie on my grill. I know this is all random, but hey that is kinda like me!!! I hope to enjoy my last year of being in my 20's before the big 30. Life passes toooo fast, so love every minute of it and be grateful for what you have. Hopefully i will post some more pictures soon. Later!!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Last year was a blast, it would be hard to beat...but I hope you had a great day and that 29 is a great year for ya! We'll get together soon to party hardy for you. :)

Misty said...

According to tradition, we have your birhtday present ready....and it's only a week or so late! You'll have to give us a call so that we can get together to give it to you. You're gonna love it!

Jenn said...

I didn't know it was your birthday on 2/24. What a good friend John is, eh?
John was just telling me that you had a blog, and I thought I would get on and check it out. We have one too (http://jelo4.blogspot.com)
Happy late birthday!!