CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

February is finally here!!!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Finally, January is over. What a long and cold and hard month to kick off 2008. We have tons of snow, probably snow like it used to when I was young. January over means another month closer to May 2, graduation from the University of Utah. January over means it is closer to warmer weather, longer days, GOLF, camping, Golf, being done with school, and GOLF.
January also meant that President Gordon B. Hinckley, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints passed away. We will dearly miss him. We watched his funeral on television and watched his biography. I was in tears the whole time. He was our friend and we will really miss him. I will miss him during confrence here in April. I do know that he is a prophet of God and he lead this church according to God's will. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the new prophet of God and will continue the lord's work. Maybe i am a bit prideful, but Prezident Hinckley graduated from the University of Utah and studdied communications and I too will do the same. I also had the wonderful chance of playing golf with 1st counselor President Henry B. Eyring. They are men called of god.
I am so happy that February is here and that the weather will start to be a little warmer. Wish me luck on this semester of school. I am way excited to graduate, find a job, and move into a home. STAY TUNED.
PEACE!!!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Good luck this semester! You're going to do great!

Misty said...

By the by....

We had FHE and learned about the new 1st Presidency ... both Pres. Monson and Pres. Eyring went the the U. You know BYU is #1, but I don't see anything wrong with taking pride in being a fellow-alumnist wtih men like that! :)