CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

YAHOOOOOO IT IS MARCH!!!!

I know I shouldn't say it, but I am sooooo excited that march is here. March means a few things: 1. Closer to graduation on May 2nd. 2. Daylight Savings Time and longer days. 3. Warmer temperatures. You gotta love the fact that the days start to get longer, camping, golf, outdoors oh oh oh, yeah!!! It has been a trying year for me. Lately we got a nice letter in the mail saying our rent was going up and that we had all kinds of new restrictions placed on us. STRESS!!! THEN, our yellow car breaks down again and sits in the shop. I was hoping to go to DisneyWorld, but looking more and more like that won't happen either. Everyone I see asks me about jobs, as if I don't know that it is important to look and get a job soon. I am just waiting for the time when people start asking why I am not a dad yet. GOOOOOOOOD TIMES! School is as stressful as ever but moving fast to the end of the semester and the end of an era for BDS. I am excited and scared all at the same time. Who knows if we will move out of state again or stay here and start looking for a home. Lots o changes in my life will take place this year. OH YA, my parents are going to Virginia and West Virgina on their mission. They leave June 30th. As Craig Boulerjack would say.."Buckle up", that is about how it feels. I will keep ya posted and try to keep this more up to date. PEACE!!!

4 comments:

Derek said...

Change can be good, sounds like your riding the waves of change and stress pretty well.
That's cool that your parents are going on a mission. I keep waiting to hear that mine are doing the same thing.
Oh, have you found a job yet and why aren't you a father yet?
Just thought I'd toss that in there.
By the way, it looks like we'll be in Utah toward the end of July early August. If you haven't moved out of state, we'll have to get together.
"Elder" Curtis

Derek said...

By the way, why do you celebrate the passing of every month?

Misty said...

I think you've been secretly looking forward to March so that you & Adam can go golfing.

By the way, we have a few homes for sale in our ward...you should just skip over the graduation/looking for a job phase and get a house. You have to take a leap of faith sometimes, right? :)

So if DisneyWorld is off, maybe the 4 of us could go to DisneyLand. That sounds like something we could swing and it would still be a (small-ish) celebration for your graduation. What say you?

Wow this is a long comment. Love your blog!

Derek said...

By the way Scott, say hi to Adam for me the next time you see him. I haven't seen him since Mission reunion 2000.