CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Happy New Year, Angie and I went to our friends Loriann and Wil's home in Orem to play games and eat and eat and eat. We made lots of noise when the new year came. I couldn't kiss Angie because she has been battling a cold, so it was quite the romantic kiss on the cheek. I am always sad to see December go, because that means that the weather only gets cold because everyone turns off their christmas lights and puts all the decorations away for another year. This should be an interresting year for the two of us. I will be graduating from the U this year and will be looking to get a job. Who knows where that will end us up. I hope everyone else had a good new year and that 2008 will be better than 2007. Catch ya later ya'll.

0 comments: