CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Last Semester at School

Well, I begin my last semester at the University of Utah. I am way tired and way excited at the same time. My graduation date is MAY 2, 2008. YA BOYEEEEE. Then, I go out and try and fly on my own. I am a bit scared to not be doing school anymore. School is all I have ever known. This semester will probably be the hardest of all of them. I have been trying to get my schedule down so that I can relax and work hard in my classes. I have run into multiple struggles already and it has only been a week into the semester. Wish me luck that everything will go well and that I will be able to handle everything this semester. I am a lot more excited to graduate college than I was to graduate high school. Angie is going to take me to Disneyland or Disneyworld for my graduation this year, that is cool and motivation to do well this semester. I love going to Diney. I will keep ya posted ya'll during this semester. PEACE!!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wahoo! We'll help you celebrate once it's all over. I still can't beleieve we're going to be friends with a U of U alumnist. Gross! :)

Derek said...

Good luck with that last semester. It seems that school is all I know as well. I took a year break and started to tackle the Master, so I know how you feel.
We're planning a Utah run this summer, I'll have to give you a call so we can hook up.
Tchau,