CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Day In The Books

Well, another day in the books. Sunday has come and gone. Twas a good day. I started my day, like many other Sundays, at the church. Early morning meetings. Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. My brother Craig and his wife Stephanie spoke in church about Christmas and the true meaning. They really did a wonderful job. The spirit was very strong during both of their talks. I get to go and visit Adam and Misty Rindlisbacher with their twins A.J. and Aaron, tonight so that we can give them their Christmas presents. I met Adam in Brasil, while serving my mission. We did splits together in an area called Parque Sao Bento. He and I have been great friends ever since we got home and started playing golf. He is a good man with a great family. Today is merry Christmas Adam, as Adam is before Eve and if tomorrow is Christmas Eve, than today must be Christmas Adam. Alright......tough crowd on that one. Any who, merry Christmas everyone and i hope it finds you all well.

0 comments: