CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Home!!!!

Hello all, ya i know it has been a while since i have written. Big news is Angie and I have purchased a home in lehi and will be closing on it on May 28, 2009 and then moving in. We are very excited to be out of an apartment and moving forward. I am currently researching dogs to figure out what kind i want. We are sooooo excited. We will keep ya posted on all the happenings. I will try to be better at updating this blog to keep it more current.

1 comments:

Misty said...

**HOORAY!** We're SO excited for you! When you need help with the moving, just say the word. Well, with me bein' a fatty and all, I probably won't be much help, but I'll send my husband over for ya. The boys are going to love whatever kind of dog you get! :)