CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

MOM AND DAD FAREWELL DAY!!!!

So today was the day that my parents gave their "farewell" talk. They got their call way back in February and are in the MTC for a week starting tomorrow. Lot of mixed feelings. Couples missions are so much more laidback than my mission was. Not saying easier by any means, just saying that you can go visit, call, they can have a television in their place etc. I know they will be great missionaries, and i am way excited for both of them and excited to get letters and learn about that area of the country. They are going to be at the Southern Virginia University mostly doing work there. They are both teachers and will knock the ball out of the park. I am way proud of both of them. I will miss them, but i will also know they are doing the Lord's work and helping people know happiness. Friends Adam and Misty and their two boys Aaron and A.J. and Adam's mom came, that meant a lot to us, probably more than they will ever know. Well that is about all i have for now. I am poooooped, looking for a job and trying to stay busy. I am proud of my parents. Later ya'll.

1 comments:

Misty said...

I loved your dad's comment about not being Dear John'd on this mission. Wish them luck from us.